CompuChild Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the CompuChild franchise business opportunity, CompuChild franchises or CompuChild franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Are you looking for a better work-life balance, more flexibility in your day, making a difference in the lives of young people and the opportunity for financial gain? If you answered yes to any or all of these, CompuChild® may be the business you have been searching for.
Our cutting-edge system provides relevant technology education to preschool age children at both private and public day care and preschool centers. We offer tremendous added value to the curriculum offered by our client centers. The CompuChild® program enables day care and preschool centers to provide computer education to their students without lifting a finger. They simply provide a classroom and CompuChild® does the rest. Parents enjoy the opportunity to provide their children with important technology education in an environment that promotes and encourages learning.
The CompuChild Difference
CompuChild is a children’s education franchise uniquely focused on entrepreneurship through technology, communication, financial awareness and ethics. Since 1994, our team of educators and business professionals have been constantly refining our curriculum and business model to create a fulfilling low-cost franchise opportunity for passionate entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurship and Technology Focused Enrichment Programs for Children
Enjoy the Satisfaction of Nurturing Ethical and Entrepreneurial Kids.
CompuChild’s unique Entrepreneurial STEAM™ (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) focused educational franchises introduce children to a holistic learning experience.
CompuChild has been offering STEM and STEAM-based enrichment classes to children in the United States since 1994 and recently, the franchise has started to expand in Canada.
As a CompuChild franchisee, you create a better future for the world by contributing to children’s education. The flexibility and independence that comes with running a CompuChild franchise will allow you to find the right work-life balance while giving you the satisfaction of shaping a better future for society.
What Makes CompuChild Unique?
The pace of innovation has continued to grow at an exponential pace into the 21st century and a multidisciplinary approach to research and innovation is becoming increasingly critical.
CompuChild believes that children are our future and while they need to have a strong understanding of science and technology, that understanding needs to be complemented with effective communication, financial awareness, and ethical decision-making to seed a positive entrepreneurial mindset which will help them shape a better future for our world.
This philosophy has led to our unique emphasis on Entrepreneurial STEAM™ which is the core focus of our children’s education programs.
CompuChild offers Entrepreneurial STEAM™ focused supplemental and after-school enrichment programs for children at elementary schools, preschools, daycare centers and other similar venues.
We prepare children to collaborate, communicate, and think creatively to solve problems in an ever-changing environment where their ability to learn constantly is more important that the learning itself. Our interactive and hands-on classes are designed to excite children about learning and to help them develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
Why CompuChild is the best franchise for your entrepreneurial future?
- Unique Entrepreneurship Focus.
- Well Established for More than 25 Years.
- One of the Least Expensive Children's Education Franchise Opportunities.
- Run by the Top Performing Ex-Franchisee.
- Exclusive Territory.
- Capital-Light Model with Low Overhead.
- No Need to Own/Rent a Dedicated Center.
- Differentiated Lesson Plans by Experts.
- Simple and Easy to Operate.
- Extensive Training at Start and Ongoing.
- Supportive Franchise Community.
- No Royalty Fees for the First Three Months.
Uncompromising Value & Quality
- The franchise fee for our standard territory is less than $15k. The franchisor provides a 16-hours in-person training on-line to get you started at no additional cost to you.
- Our mini territory has an even lower initial franchise fee of less than $10k. These low initial fees make CompuChild among the least expensive children’s education franchises to own. In addition, our capital-light business model will enable you to start to run this franchise business under $30k.
- Our monthly royalty fees are fixed and our franchisees are fully rewarded for the hard work they put into growing their business.
- We do not charge any royalty fees for the first three months of you starting your operations.
- Our franchisees are encouraged to develop their ideas into a curriculum and are free to teach within their territory after approval from the franchisor.
Training & Support
CompuChild offers an extensive training program which focuses on providing an in-depth understanding of the proprietary curricula, emphasis points while pitching to a school or after-school program, technology setup, classroom issues, accounting, equipment needs and all other issues related to starting your business right away. This comprehensive training process has been refined for over 25 years.
Beyond the initial training, we offer various ongoing training programs based on the needs and interests of our franchisees.
We are looking for franchise owners who believe in the value of children’s education for making a difference in the society. The key to success in our business is the ability to sell our unique and value-added children's education programs to pre-schools, elementary schools and after-school centers. Strong involvement and visibility in the community is very important. Our franchise is uniquely suited for educators and teachers. Time management, organizational skills and resourcefulness are some other key skills for our franchisees. Prospective franchisees must have an Associate Degree or higher college education.
Start your future today!