Colbert/Ball Tax Service
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Colbert/Ball Tax Service franchise business opportunity, Colbert/Ball Income Tax Service franchises or Colbert/Ball franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Be a part of the 50th fastest growing franchise in 2006 by Entrepreneur Magazine!
Tax Company of the Future
The last time someone mentioned "making a year's pay in just three months," did you think immediately of someone to sell you imaginary bridges? However, Colbert/Ball Tax Service does just that- we offer bridges between taxpayers and the IRS by providing electronic tax preparation services for federal and state returns for individuals and small businesses. At Colbert/Ball, the focus is on electronic filing of tax returns as mandated by the IRS, and the ability to secure quick refunds.
Formed in 1995 by the entrepreneurial spirits of Al Colbert and JaJa Ball, CEO and President of Colbert/Ball respectively, stepped into a recession-proof niche between taxpayers and the IRS providing electronic tax preparation for individuals and small businesses.
"Our key to franchising is all about making sure our franchisees are very successful," says JaJa Ball.
"We have put a lot of focus in our franchise opportunities," says Al Colbert. "We want individuals looking to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves." Colbert/Ball's long-term goal is to be one of the top four tax preparation franchises in the country with over 1,000 franchises by 2010.
The Tax Industry
Colbert/Ball Tax Service is in the business of providing opportunities for entrepreneurial minded people to acquire their own business. The tax preparation industry is growing every year. Over 135 million individual tax returns were filed for the 2004 tax season. Over 60% of taxpayers paid to have their taxes prepared. The IRS has mandated to make 80% of all tax returns filed electronically by 2007. If you choose to become part of our franchise, you will join a system that is comprised of some of the most experienced tax, software, marketing, training, and operations support in the industry.
Top Reasons To Become A Colbert/Ball Franchisee
- Ranked Top 500 Franchise in the country in 2007 b Entrepreneur Magazine
- Ranked 19th Top New Franchise 2007 by Black Enterprise Magazine
- We give full technical and tax support throughout the tax season. You are never left alone!
- Unlimited territories available in your area!
- Natioal branding campaign featuring celebrity spokespersons!
- A four month business with a 12 month income potential!
- Owners and key management have over 40 years of combined experience in the industry in the tax industry!
- We give complete training and consultation. NO PRIOR TAX EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
- We have developed a proven turnkey operating system for your success!
- Businesses that franchise have an 80% greater success rate than businesses in the same industry that do not!
"I've now been a franchisee of Colbert / Ball Tax Service since the age of 23 and due to reasonable start-up cost I have been financially set free. As the Top Producer of the organization owning now 5 store front locations I now live the life I've dreamed about. I encourage every individual who desires to work for a seasonal period of time while earning year-round income to join the Colbert / Ball family. I plan to retire with over a million dollars saved in 7 years."
Tabatha Bellard, Houston TX
"I've been now with Colbert / Ball for three years. I began looking for a business opportunity. I heard about Colbert / Ball, and jumped on a plane, flew to Houston, and had an opportunity to meet Al and Jaja. (I was) impressed with who they are as individuals, as well as their business philosophy, and decided that this is the company we wanted to be with. Since then, we've opened ten offices. ...Couldn't have done that without the kind of support and encouragement and assistance that they've provided us."
Herb Frye Fort Wayne, IN
"Colbert/Ball was an opportunity of a lifetime for my family and me. I had been in several start-up business concepts and none of them worked out successfully for me. But with the Colbert/Ball system I immediately made more money in three months than I did the entire year. Now I am able to spend more time with my family and I am looking forward to expanding to three locations next tax season."
Arthur Williams Waco, TX
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.