City Kitchen Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the City Kitchen franchise business opportunity, City Kitchen catering franchises or City Kitchen quick service food franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The ultimate in quality, quick service food and fine food catering franchises offering multiple profit sources including new and innovative opportunities in seated dining, food delivery and catering. Major focus has been placed on fine food catering, whether it is for a conference room of ten or a sit down dinner for 500. City Kitchen stores are generally open Monday through Friday, in the morning for breakfast snacks and in the afternoon for lunch. City Kitchen franchisees will enjoy the following profit centers:
- Quick service restaurant - Offering the best in fresh sandwiches, salads, hot and cold entrees and appetizers, soups, breakfast foods, desserts, and a wide variety of hot and cold beverages
- Meal delivery service - Customers can enjoy prepared gourmet foods delivered to their home or business
- Catering - Larger profitable catering jobs allow the franchisee to boost income
- Retail food store - offering gourmet food products to take home
Fast food alone is a $125 billion industry. When all of these profit centers are combined, they represent close to $200 billion. 58% of all meals are sold through drive-thru windows, carried out or delivered. With all of this opportunity available, it allows the franchisee to create synergism within the different industries and enjoy higher profits because it all comes from one center. Here are some additional highlights of the City Kitchen franchise:
- Emphasize product quality, nutritional value and customer service to appeal to health conscious consumers who desire nutritional alternatives to traditional fast food options
- A very simple quality of life type business that is easy to run and operate
- Easily expandable to multiple locations - quickly build your own mini-empire or small chain of stores
- One of the few franchises that can eventually be semi-absentee owned with a franchise business owner putting in 8 to 20 hours per week, per store
- Local support and training to franchisees by a regional office and national headquarters
- Assistance with site selection and lease negotiation
- Proprietary operating systems and software to more efficiently run the business
- A larger customer base with business to business and business to consumer sales
- Strong repeat customers
City Kitchen is the first franchise of it's kind to successfully combine these four profit centers which allows the franchisee to have multiple sources of income to ensure a safety net as well as to expand opportunities. The innovative technology will allow the franchisee to compete in the food industry where most competitors cannot. The mass appeal in the national marketplace ensures that the franchisee's business will grow and gain market share.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.