CD One Price Cleaners
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the CD One Price Cleaners franchise business opportunity, CD One Price Cleaners franchises or CD One Price Cleaners franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
CD One Price Cleaners, the leading laundry and dry cleaning specialist, is offering qualified prospects with a cutting edge opportunity to own their own high volume dry cleaning "superstore" We have opened 30 stores since our first store opened in the Chicago suburb of Lincolnwood in 2001.
The dry cleaning and laundry services industry is a huge $9 billion marketplace that has demonstrated a relatively stable, slow growth pattern over many years. The service we provide is not a fad that's hot today and gone tomorrow. Our services are utilized at one time or another by a demographically broad cross section of consumers on a weekly basis, creating a consistent demand with only modest monthly fluctuation throughout the year. This industry is highly fragmented, with the majority of stores owned and operated as independent "mom and pop" outlets - creating a great opportunity for our system to leverage the strength of our brand awareness and the grouped buying power of 30 stores for the ongoing purchases of materials and supplies.
Our competitive prices allow us to capture market share from other competitors because at $1.19 for a laundered shirt and $2.29 for ANY single item of dry cleaning, our low prices represent a significant savings for our customers - just like other "category killer" companies that have captured significant market share in the office products, hardware and video rental industries. In these challenging economic times, consumers are always interested in saving money without sacrificing quality.
By combining one-price dry cleaning and same-day service, with state of the art equipment in a well-engineered plant, the innovative CD One Price Cleaners concept offers customers the service, quality, and value they demand. Our business model and field support team also provide business owners with the tools they need to run an efficient, volume driven operation.
At CD One Price Cleaners We:
- Currently operate over 30 "superstore" dry cleaning and laundry locations.
- Are the dominant service provider in the Chicago area with three times the number of stores as our closest competitor in the Chicago market.
- Have aggressively promoted our stores to potential customers through radio, television, mobile billboards and direct mail - advertising vehicles not typically within the promotional budgets of our smaller competitors.
- Build state-of-the-art, 3000 square foot stores that are open, clean and staffed by highly trained and uniformed personnel. We extend our value proposition by serving our customers a free cup of gourmet coffee to make their experience more enjoyable.
- Attract customers with our "no surprises" one-price model where the customer knows exactly what they will be charged - no extra charges for same day service.
Do you need prior industry experience?
No, you don't necessarily need experience in the dry cleaning industry. We look for franchisees that have great people skills and ideally, prior management or business ownership experience with a strong commitment to customer service. We are looking for owner-operators. We are proud of the fact that a number of our franchisees have current or prior franchise ownership experience with other franchise systems. It is rewarding to know that they value the training and ongoing support of the CD One Price Cleaners franchise program.