Cartridge on Wheels
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Cartridge on Wheels franchise business opportunity, Cartridge on Wheels franchises or Cartridge on Wheels franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Own a mobile business that's in high demand, provides convenient services, and helps improve the environment! Cartridge On Wheels, leader in the mobile printer supply and services industry for more than 12 years, is the only source for everything businesses need in order to print.
Why Cartridge On Wheels?
Cartridge on Wheels grew from the successful Discount Imaging® franchise, a trusted and respected brand with over 12 years of industry success. We offer over 2,000 different products for every make and model of printer or fax machine. We service products from leading manufacturers like Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, and Okidata, as well as our own brand of remanufactured cartridges known for their quality and affordability.
We have the purchasing power of a large organization. Our supplies have been thoroughly researched allowing you to feel confident about the product you are offering. Our model allows you to focus on the sale and distribution of imaging supplies while someone else is assuring the manufacturing is running smoothly and product quality is not limited to a back office operation.
"Instead of waiting for the customers to come to us, we bring our business to the customers. The van's a mobile billboard, a delivery vehicle, a warehouse, and your office on wheels. Almost every business buys toner almost every month. Our business model teaches you to take advantage of those recurring sales, to create repeating income. So you can do the work today, yet reap the rewards long-term."
Paul Moreau - CEO, Cartridge On Wheels,
as interviewed on The Franchise Show
When you become a Cartridge On Wheels franchisee, you'll receive everything you need to get you business rolling. Cartridge On Wheels will back you up with training and support for the lifetime of you business. You'll receive:
- A full-color, graphically wrapped delivery van complete with computer. This van serves as you office, warehouse and mobile billboard, giving you low overhead and convenience. You can operate with a single truck or expand your business into multiple trucks with a sales staff.
- In-depth business training. Training focuses on establishing, managing and operating your new Cartridge On Wheels mobile printer solution business. The training includes both classroom sessions and on-the-job practice.
- Detailed operations manuals. These training and reference tools are an invaluable source of information.
- On-site assistance. A Cartridge On Wheels also provides system-wide annually to keep you current on developments in the imaging industry.
- Experienced corporate staff. You'll have the support of more than 20 years of industry experience backing up your business.
Training and Support
Our franchise experience has taught us the importance of training and on-going support. When you become a Cartridge On Wheels franchisee you will receive:
- Training at corporate headquarters
- On-site training
- Extensive education on how the full Cartridge On Wheels customer experience works.
- Assistance in becoming an Imaging Supplies Specialist tm
- Thorough training on how to manage a truck route and inventory system
- All assistance necessary with advertising, marketing, customer retention and accounting procedures
- Assistance in identifying potential customers and promoting your business.
Support surely doesn't end once your initial training is done. Our staff is available to you anytime to ensure your success.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.