Carl's Jr. Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Carl's Jr. franchise business opportunity, Carl's Junior restaurant franchises or Carl Junior restaurants franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Founded in 1941, using $15 in savings and borrowing $311 on their Plymouth automobile, Carl N. Karcher and his wife, Margaret, purchased a single hot dog cart in 1941 in Los Angeles. The Karchers soon grew their small business - eventually focusing their efforts on the Carl's Jr. brand, one of the first in a new breed of restaurants that today make up the quick-service restaurant industry.
With more than 1,000 restaurants, Carl's Jr. is regarded as the place to go for premium quality, distinctive charbroiled burgers, in particular its 100% Angus™ beef Six Dollar Burger™ line. Other signature menu items include charbroiled chicken sandwiches, entrée salads and low carbohydrate options. Want to spice things up? Check out Carl's Jr.'s dual-branded restaurants, featuring Mexican fare from Green Burrito®.Green Burrito was introduced into Carl's Jr. restaurants in 1995 offering a wide variety of traditional Mexican foods including burritos, enchiladas and tacos.
Join A Winning Team!
When you become a Carl's Jr.® franchisee, you're teaming up with one of the largest, most experienced restaurant companies around. CKE Restaurants has a coast-to-coast presence with more than 3,200 restaurants and a solid track record in quick-service restaurant experience.
What Makes Us Stand Out?
- A Priority on Restaurant Fundamentals - We start by creating lasting first impressions. Our restaurants are bright, cheerful and bustling - a place our customers want to be. Our veteran restaurant operators take considerable effort to keep our restaurants clean, well maintained, and operating efficiently.
- Our People Take Pride in What They Do - We recognize that the entire face of the company rests in a single interaction with one restaurant employee. By taking the care to properly train and motivate our crew members, we instill a sense of pride and respect as they perform their daily jobs. Moreover, by offering products our crew is proud to serve, we boost morale - and with that, the overall customer experience.
- Quality Ingredients Make a Difference - Our customers aren't just looking to fill their stomachs when they visit one of our restaurants; they're craving a delicious, satisfying meal. We purchase high-quality ingredients that meet our exacting standards from the leading suppliers of beef, poultry and produce to ensure a product that stands out from other quick-service and fast-casual fare.
Start Your Own Carl's Jr. Today!
Carl's Jr. restaurants have been a well-established West Coast favorite for more than 60 years. Now expanding, the Carl's Jr. franchise is a healthy opportunity for the right entrepreneur.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.