Candleman Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Candleman franchise business opportunity, Candleman retail candle store franchises or Candleman candle store franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Begin achieving your dreams with Candleman®
By Owning your own Business
Candleman® is a specialty retail franchise system offering upscale candles and accessories from around the world. Candleman® is driven by a successful group of entrepreneurial people who are reaching their goals by working for themselves, not by themselves.
Our unique market niche of the greatest assortment of candles and accessories for home decorating and entertaining, positions your business for exciting and successful growth.
- Ground Floor Retail Opportunity
- 3 Billion Dollar Candle Industry
- Not Just a Store
- Home party system
- Business to business gift sales
- E-commerce sales and marketing
- Support and Training
- Starting your own business
- Ongoing support throughout your ownership
- Unique Team of Business Owners with 20 years of Merchandise, Retail and Franchise experience
- Multiple Location Opportunities
- Exclusive Buying Power for your Store Products
- Professional Promotions to Promote Sales in your Store and throughout your Community
- Stores located in the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand
Candles and Accessories from Around the World
Home Decorating • Home Entertaining • Therapeutic
Gift Giving • Home Fragrancing
Imagine the possibilities.
We have put together a team of experts with extensive franchise and retail experience and a comprehensive system of support. The Candleman® System ties together every aspect of the business...
- Pre-Opening. Site Selection Assistance, Lease Negotiation Assistance, Third Party Financial Assistance, Store Design, Construction Coordination, Design Team, Architect, Retail Developer
- Initial Training. Product Knowledge, Inventory Selection, Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Computer Operations, Employee Hiring and Training, Budgeting, Financial Record Keeping, Daily Store Operations, On-Site Store Opening Assistance
- Ongoing Support. Regional Manager Network, Private Web-Site for Franchisee Interaction, Professionally Designed Manuals, Promotional Materials, Monthly Mailings, Product Development, Annual Convention
- Buying Power. Use the power of our system and the leverage of being a part of a franchise with many stores. Our professional buying group has negotiated exclusive promotions and products for our stores to create higher margins for our owners while keeping costs reasonable for the consumer.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.