Business Cards Tomorrow
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Business Cards Tomorrow franchise business opportunity, Business Cards Tomorrow franchises or Business Cards Tomorrow franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
BCT - Business Cards Tomorrow
BCT is a unique wholesale manufacturing business that caters to print shops, print brokers, warehouse office supply companies, and postal centers providing a variety of custom manufactured products.
Franchise InformationBusiness Cards Tomorrow, Inc. is the world's largest wholesaler of thermographed (raised) and offset (flat) printed products to the printing trade. Business Cards Tomorrow is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida was founded in 1975 and began franchising since 1977.
BCT has 83 locations (79 franchised) providing wholesale services and products to retail printers, mailing centers, office supply houses, general retailers, and print brokers throughout the United States and Canada. BCT's full line of products includes business cards, letterhead, envelopes, labels, rubber stamps, announcements, invitations, specialty products, and more.
Business Cards Tomorrow's comprehensive franchise system provides four weeks of training, which includes two weeks of classroom training and two weeks of training on site in your new Plant. It also includes local marketing campaigns, experienced and knowledgeable field-support representatives, and proprietary accounts receivable software that manages the costs associated with day-to-day operations. Business Cards Tomorrow, through its subsidiary, Pelican Paper Products, supplies paper products, press supplies, press parts and marketing items to the BCT Franchisees.
Pelican's largest warehouse and distribution center is located in Neenah, Wisconsin, and is over 50,000 square feet with 21 employees. Pelican is a paper manufacturer and has its own private label products as well as brand-name mill products. The ability to purchase raw materials at significantly lower prices than available in the open market through conventional methods, significantly reduces paper and supply prices for Business Cards Tomorrow Franchisees.
Franchise Accolades Include:
- Franchise Gold 100 - Success Magazine - November 1993
- Franchise Gold 100 - Success Magazine - November 1994
- Top 50 Business Services - Franchise Entrepreneur Magazine - 1996
- 17th Annual Franchise 500 - Entrepreneur Magazine - 1996
- Kinko's Vendor of the Year - Print Services Division - 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Proforma MVPLP - Most Valuable Preferred Limited Partner - 2002