BuildingStars Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the BuildingStars franchise business opportunity, Building Stars commercial cleaning franchises or BuildingStars franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Provide a More Effective, Cost Efficient Way to Commercial Cleaning
More and more people are discovering the opportunities in the commercial cleaning industry. It is a 70 billion dollar industry and growing. As a result there are more and more franchise options available to meet the growing demand. Much of your success will depend on choosing the right option. BuildingStars has a unique patent pending business model that separates us from every other cleaning franchise.
"We are Building the Stars of the cleaning industry" We currently clean over 500 facilities and have grown at an annual rate of 50% over the last 5 years. The St. Louis Business Journal has listed BuildingStars as one of the fastest growing companies in the St. Louis area. Also, we have been recognized nationally by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in America. Ironically our growth has come from a focus on keeping customers instead of adding new ones.
Building Professionals through RisingStar
We have developed a unique training and management system called RisingStar. With RisingStar, everyone starts as a Cleaning Technician in small office buildings with limited responsibilities. From there, they follow a step-by-step process of training and advancement. As they advance, their responsibility increases from managing a small team in medium buildings to managing a fully developed staff in large buildings and Corporate Headquarters. Advancement is based on meeting a number of performance standards along the way and successfully completing a series of training programs throughout their advancement. We combine the commitment of ownership with an advanced management system that builds experienced janitorial professionals. You might even say we are Building the Stars of the cleaning industry.
Why choose BuildingStars?
"The single most important factor in determining the value of your business will be the quality and type of the accounts that you service."
Here are 8 reasons why BuildingStars is the best franchise option available:
- Lowest Initial Investment: Our program allows you to start with the lowest initial investment of any commercial cleaning franchise. Our Franchise cost is only $995, less than the down payment of the typical cleaning franchise. We enable quality operators to join our business with lower up-front costs and without the burden of debt-service.
- High Opportunity for Growth: BuildingStars has identified the three strategic growth stages in building a cleaning business. We have developed a specific management approach for each stage with a way to transition from one stage to the next. On the surface this sounds like the claim of most other cleaning franchises. However, this process is totally unique and only available through BuildingStars. We synchronize the account size and type with the management approach to accelerate the growth process and maximize your income potential.
- Superior Quality Account Selection: The single most important factor in determining the value of your business will be the quality and type of the accounts that you service. We use a tool called the StarBuilder Account Profiling System as part of our patent pending business model. StarBuilder is a 10-point selection process to ensure that you are assigned only the highest quality accounts. Other cleaning franchises suggest that you should clean restaurants, daycare centers, hotels and retail all at the same time. We suggest a more focused approach and concentrate on office type buildings only. Then we match the size of the account with the management stage that you are currently in as part of our step-by-step process.
- Integrated Training Program: The typical cleaning franchise puts everyone through the same, upfront training program that ends before his or her business begins. They put everyone in the same box, in an assembly line fashion. If some people want to stay small and do the work themselves and others want to grow their business through employees and managers, why should they have the same training program? At BuildingStars, we realize that everyone has their own unique goals and capabilities. Our training program includes a series of training modules presented over the growth of your business. It is a process, not an event. It is designed to help you generate revenue as quickly as possible. Then it moves with you as you grow through the more advanced stages. It is a long term, experienced based program.
- Progressive Financial Plan: Our financial model is designed to maximize your income while you grow your business. The typical cleaning franchise asks for a small down payment that creates a huge remaining balance. They ask you to purchase a large, expensive set of equipment and supplies, some of which you will rarely use. As a result you end up paying a large percentage of your revenue to the franchise company and are in debt to them for years. The BuildingStars financing model allows you to start with the lowest initial franchise fee and only the cleaning supplies and equipment you need to start generating revenue. Then you can grow your business to the point where you pay monthly support fees that are 30-50% lower than the typical cleaning franchise. This alone could add thousands of dollars directly on to your net profit.
- Guaranteed Customers: BuildingStars will provide you with everything you need to start your own cleaning franchise, including customers. You won't have to worry about marketing or selling your next account...We'll provide you with pre-sold contracts, guaranteed.
- Administrative Support: Your BuildingStars franchise includes a comprehensive administrative support program. It includes customer invoicing through an alliance with Dun and Bradstreet. Discounted payroll services through an alliance with ADP. The Payment Assurance Option gives you a 45 day line of credit and the piece of mind that you will get paid in full on time, every time.
- On-going Consultation: BuildingStars is managed by experienced industry professionals to guide you every step of the way. You will be assigned your own BuildingStars Business Consultant that will lead you through the RisingStar growth program. Also, the new less experienced franchise owners are assigned an experienced Franchise Owner through our mentoring program. Help is just a phone call away through your regional support center.
The BuildingStars Difference
At BuildingStars, our goal is to provide a more effective, cost efficient way to provide quality-cleaning services. We have spent over a decade developing what is now our unique patent pending business model.
Most large traditional cleaning companies focus on training and management systems, yet they recruit cleaners who are underpaid and unmotivated. Then they hire multiple layers of management to make up for the lack of performance from the person below them. The typical franchise cleaning companies found a way to motivate through ownership, yet they lacked the training and management systems to develop true professionals.
The BuildingStars business model combines the motivation and commitment of ownership with an advanced management and training system not found with other cleaning franchises. The result is an efficient, cost effective cleaning program provided by some of the most motivated, experienced and capable people in the cleaning industry.
We are a member of the Building Services Contractors Association International, Cleaning Management Institute, Building Owners and Managers Association, International Franchise Association, Better Business Bureau and the Regional Commerce and Growth Association.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.