Badcock & More Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Badcock & More franchise business opportunity, Badcock & More franchises or Badcock & More franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Badcock & more dealers enjoy a unique and fulfilling work experience that many other franchise businesses can not offer their franchisees. First and foremost, our dealers typically enjoy a quality of life not usually found with food service or hospitality type concepts.
Also, a Badcock & more prospective dealer does not need to have furniture experience to join our family of dealers, and there are no franchise fees, no monthly royalty fees, and no cost for merchandise inventory or customer account financing.
We currently have over 25 existing stores for sale in Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee and other southeastern states. Badcock will finance the purchase of these stores with very little money down (Certain financial qualifications must be met). Act now before they're gone!!
Sound interesting? Then look below at some of our other differentiators and see if you have what it takes to become more. It's this easy...
- No cost for inventory
- Site selection support/Real estate approval process
- Store design & layout consultation
- Merchandise layout
- State-of-the-art point-of-sale systems
- Comprehensive workbook and in-store training
- Initial advertising and grand opening campaigns
- Construction guidance and building materials savings
- Pre-opening and post-opening field support
- Continuous communication from corporate and between dealers
- Badcock's in-store customer financing
- Multi-store ownership opportunities
- Shared advertising costs--50% co-op on all approved ad copy
- Regular visits from our highly experienced field staff
- Four annual dealer meetings and dealer participation on key corporate committees
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.