Baby Safe Homes Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Baby Safe Homes franchise business opportunity, Baby Safe Homes franchises or Baby Safe Homes franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Uniquely Positioned to Bring You Success Now
Like most successful business ventures, Baby Safe Homes is truly unique. It is different from any other child-related franchise offering ... and it's better.
Most baby-proofing companies limit their services to product sales only. We do much more, and that means you can too. With the help of Baby Safe Homes, you'll be able to offer families in your area the unique consulting and solution services that are simply not available in most markets. Further, the growing trends related to children suggest that the future prospects for baby-proofing services will continue to steadily increase.
Participating in This Industry Has Never Been Easier
Because Baby Safe Homes Corporate Office provides so many operational and administrative services to their Franchisees, starting and operating a Baby Safe Homes business is affordable and manageable. In fact, most franchisees operate Baby Safe Homes businesses directly from their primary residences, so start up costs are less. You can begin operating a Baby Safe Homes business with no more than a minimal amount of purchased inventory, an approved vehicle and completion of our extensive training program. Once you begin operating in your area, you will enjoy tremendous support from the Corporate Office in operational areas such as:
- Accounting Support
- Marketing Support
- In-bound Telephone Call Management
- Lead Distribution
- Appointment Setting
- Merchant Account Management
- Centralized Billing
- Automatic Inventory Replenishment
- Website Services
- Technical Support
Baby Safe Homes Q&A
1. What does my investment include?
The investment to open and operate a Baby Safe Homes franchise includes complete training in the Baby Safe Homes consulting, sales and installation process. As a franchisee, you will be provided with the latest franchise support technology; including a reliable infrastructure and a comprehensive marketing strategy.
2. Why should I buy a Baby Safe Homes franchise instead of another franchise?
Here are some reasons why a Baby Safe Homes franchise is right for you:
- With a decade of experience, Baby Safe Homes has an established reputation and customer base.
- Parents are willing to spend money protecting their children; and as the number of children is expected to grow to over 21 million by 2010, you are in the perfect position to establish yourself in the child safety market.
- Unfortunately, many children get seriously injured by everyday household items because the appropriate child safety products are not easily found and installed.
- This is a unique opportunity to experience financial success and personal fulfillment by helping parents protect their most precious possession, their children.
3. What type of background do I need to run a successful Baby Safe Homes franchise?
A successful Baby Safe Homes franchisee can be anyone from a multitude of backgrounds. Baby Safe Homes will provide you with the proper training and education on the latest child safety practices. If you aren't handy with tools, don't worry. Our complete training program will teach you the skills you will need to properly install and service every product we sell. We do ask, however, that you are dedicated to customer service and that you find joy in making a house safe for children.
4. What level of commitment do I need to dedicate to my Baby Safe Homes franchise?
Baby Safe Homes offers a very high level of flexibility and autonomy that will allow you to manage your franchise in a way that works best for you. That includes working independently or hiring support staff and/or additional consultants / installers.
5. Does Baby Safe Homes offer protected territories?
Yes, your awarded territory is yours to exclusively market your business.
6. What equipment and supplies do I need to start a Baby Safe Homes franchise?
As a new Franchisee, it is required that you possess an approved vehicle for exclusive use with your Baby Safe Homes business. While many new Franchisees may already own an adequate vehicle, it may be necessary to purchase or lease a proper vehicle. Additionally, it is required that each Franchisee purchase initial inventory adequate to begin operations in their territory.