Athletic Nation Personal Training Gym
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Athletic Nation Personal Training Gym franchise business opportunity, Athletic Nation Personal Training Gym franchises or Athletic Nation Personal Training Gym franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Athletic Nation Personal Training Gym
The Smart Investors Business Model...
At Athletic Nation- Personal Training Gyms, we are changing lives by improving the fitness and health of people across the country. We make our clients accountable. They are successful people with their personal and professional lives in check... but NOT their health and fitness. The "Big Box" and "Meathead" training gyms don't make sense for them. Athletic Nation is not just another one of the many fitness businesses you see popping up on every other corner. We are very unique to the industry and our niche market is virtually untapped with little competition. Studies show that over the next ten years US baby boomers are projected to increase annual spending from $200 billion to $1 trillion on health & wellness. There are an estimated 75 million boomers in the US. This is our primary target market. Our member profile is age 30 to 65 and successful professionals in the mid-to-upper income range.
A High-Demand Concept in a Huge Market - And Now NFL Players have taken Notice and will be Helping to Drive the Athletic Nation Brand!
Athletic Nation is now partly owned by a group of NFL stars lead by 16 year NFL great Lorenzo Neal and All Pro New Orleans Saints fullback Mike Karney. This relationship with Players in Action, LLC and their group of professional athletes will provide endorsement services for Athletic Nation gyms and our brand.
Who We're Looking For ... Business Minded People
We are recruiting and awarding franchises to people with an eye for a high Return on Investment (ROI) business model who have the business acumen to develop and grow our brand throughout the U.S. To join us, you do not have to leave your current career or job to be a gym owner and you do not have to have a background in fitness... we help recruit, certify and train your staff.
Previous Industry Experience is Not Necessary with Our Turnkey Business System
Athletic Nation Personal Training Gym franchise has a winning business formula. We offer a low starting investment, low monthly overhead/ high margin business opportunity. All you need to bring is your entrepreneurial spirit! We give our gym owners every advantage to help ensure their success. We have developed a turnkey business plan for rapid development of new gym openings and quicker profitability. Our support system includes:
Assistance in Securing the Best Gym Location
- Full Guidance in Setting Up The Gym
- A Comprehensive Eight Day Training Program
- Onsite Training
- Operational Assistance
- Technical Assistance
- Membership Sales Training
- An Effective Marketing Program
- Discounted Equipment/Supplies
- Effective Support/ Software Management Tools
Business Options to Meet Your Goals
Athletic Nation offers an affordable franchise opportunity as well as an equipment leasing program and financing assistance via a third party. We also offer a wide range of business options throughout the country. Choose the business model that works for you, your lifestyle, and your goals:
- Single Gym Owner: This option is for someone who doesn't want a lot of management of employees in their business and either chooses to manage the gym themselves or hire a manager.
- Multi-Gym Owner: This option is for someone who wants to own and manage a small chain of our gyms and leverage their resources in a specific geographic market.
- Regional Director Owner: This role requires a sales and management background. You will be responsible for an entire Metropolitan market, e.g. Dallas Metropolitan Area. The Regional Director opens a minimum of one gym as a regional training center and then manages the franchise sales, marketing, training and on-going support in the designated market. The Regional Director shares in the franchise fees and royalties with the franchisor.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.