Arizona Pizza Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Arizona Pizza franchise business opportunity, Arizona Pizza franchises or Arizona Pizza franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Arizona Pizza Is Now Expanding In All Major U.S. Markets
There are Franchise Opportunities for the Entrepreneur Looking for Exclusive Rights to Develop an Area and the Franchisee Interested in Opening a Single Unit.
1. Area Development:
- Secures exclusive rights to a market. Minimum development is five restaurants
- Opens and operates the units in the development area
- Receives a reduction in franchise fees (based upon number of restaurants opened)
- Pays an area development fee based on the demographics of the territory. However, a credit is given against the franchise fee as each restaurant opens
2. Single-Unit Development:
- Franchisee opens a restaurant at a specific address
- Franchisee is able to open additional units based on franchisee's ability and desire to expand
3. Master Developer:
- Secures exclusive rights to a geographic area (County, state, country). There are minimum requirements for the territory (not less than a twenty-store market).
- Shares in franchise and royalty fees for performing services (sales, operations, training) to franchisees in the market for the term of the franchise & renewal periods
- Pays a master developer fee based on the size of the territory and the demographics of that market
Our buildings range in size from approximately 3,000 to 4500 sq. ft. Location criteria include free standing buildings, in-line retail centers, shopping center pads and conversions of other buildings in high traffic residential and commercial areas.