Apex Payroll Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Apex Payroll franchise business opportunity, Apex Payroll franchises or Apex Payroll franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Are you searching for a business based on a proven concept in an industry offering the advantages of stable recurring revenue streams and high growth? Business owners are busy selling and marketing their products and services, they have minimal time to focus on payroll.
Apex Payroll and its staff are pioneer developers and suppliers of payroll services and products in the payroll industry. As the former founders and owners of a national payroll company, we have put hundreds of people into their own payroll business since 1989, turning their dream of running their own business into a reality. We are searching for a limited number of qualified candidates to own and operate Apex Payroll offices throughout the United States.
The Apex Payroll entrepreneur base consists of professionals desiring success with their own business and they bring experience from all walks of life including executives, sales people, marketing professionals, CPAs, bookkeepers, payroll professionals, benefit providers and more.
- Low Initial Investment
- Strong Cash Flow
- Minimum Overhead
- No Storefront Required
- Turnkey Business
- Recurring Revenue Stream
- Business to Business
- Great Return on Investment
- Recession Resistant
Advantages of the Apex Payroll Opportunity
- Seven Figure Income Potential - Either through several hundred clients or the sale of your business at a multiple, a million dollars is not unrealistic in the payroll industry.
- Proven Concept - Apex Payroll has and continues to establish a national footprint of licensees throughout the U.S. providing payroll, HR, workers' compensation, timekeeping and much more to thousands of businesses.
- Growth Industry - The payroll service industry is a multibillion dollar a year industry, which is still relatively untapped.
- Secure Recurring Revenue & Equity - Doesn't matter if the economy is in a recession or rapidly growing, Apex Payroll clients continue to pay for their payroll services, which are critical to their business. Once a company becomes your client, it's likely they will remain with you for life.
- Sales & Marketing Training - Apex will teach you how to add hundreds of new clients with our experienced payroll sales professionals. Plus we have the marketing materials already designed for you.
- Competition - As an Apex Payroll office, you are the competition. Our licensees regularly acquire business from ADP®, Paychex®, and other payroll service companies. Personal, local service is the name of the game, and with Apex Payroll you are large enough to meet their needs but small enough to care.
What Apex Payroll Doesn't Have
No Royalties - Easy to budget with set monthly fees
- No Territorial Restrictions - Sell business anywhere in the U.S.
- No Inventory - Only paper, checks and toner are needed
- Not Location Specific - Expensive office/retail space not needed
- No Weekend or Evening Work - Monday - Friday 8 to 5
- No Accounts Receivable - Fees collected electronically each pay period
- Low Advertising Budget - No money spent on expensive radio, print ads or creating marketing material
What Apex Payroll Does Have
- A Fast Return - Profit margins of 40-60 percent
- Recurring Revenue - Over 85 percent client retention, average client yields $1800 annually
- Security - If you choose to exit the business and your lifetime annuity, there is always someone interested in buying your book of business
- Potential - Over 20 million prospects for our services
- Support - Extremely knowledgeable staff with over 100 years combined experience in the payroll services industry
- Tools - We are always developing new products and services for you to sell to your customers and stay competitive
- Recession Resistant - The payroll industry shows steady growth over the periods of slow economic growth for the past 50 plus years (Source: Don Uhl & Associates)
Unmatched Support from Day One
- Continuing Education
- Apex Support System
- Online Support
- Knowledge Base
- Online User Community
- Technology Updates/Solutions
- User Conferences