Alliance Cost Containment
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Alliance Cost Containment franchise business opportunity, Alliance Cost Management franchises or Alliance Cost Containment franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Alliance Cost Containment - a Business-to-Business Cost Management Franchise
Thank you for your interest in the Alliance Cost Containment franchise opportunity. We are a leading national cost management company that helps businesses and organizations significantly reduce their operating expenses.
Since 1992, we've helped nearly 700 businesses and organizations increase their bottom line. Our experience and track record is second to none!
As a member of our team of elite professionals, you will have access to a wide range of tools to help you generate meaningful savings for your clients in as many as 35 common expense areas, ranging from office supplies to tax recovery.
Is ACC the right franchise for you?
If this sounds interesting to you, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you want to be involved in a business-to-business franchise?
- Do you possess high levels of integrity, energy, professionalism and "street smarts?"
- Do you have a proven ability to build and manage relationships with business owners and executives?
- Are you disciplined with your time and willing to follow a proven licensed business process?
- Are you prepared to thrive in a business for which you are your own boss?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then you are likely a good fit for our team!
Reasons why you should consider ACC
- You can achieve the freedom and autonomy of being your
- There is a significant market size and uncapped fee potential.
- You have interaction with business owners, CEOs, CFOs and COOs.
- There are multiple revenue stream opportunities (including recurring revenue potential).
- It is a low overhead professional services business ( an ideal home based business)
- You will have access to group purchasing supplier contracts and subject matter experts to assist you with your clients.
- There is limited overnight travel.
- We have a proven track record in the U.S. with nearly 700 client engagements completed over the past 16 years
- We offer a strong support structure, including initial and on-going follow-up training, proprietary database, branded materials, monthly group conference calls, annual conference, mentorship and more
Finally, the timing it right! In this challenging economy, companies need to reduce costs now more than ever before!
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.