Young Rembrandts Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Young Rembrandts franchise business opportunity, Young Rembrandt franchises or Young Rembrandts franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Welcome to Young Rembrandts. We are looking for very special people who want to make a difference ... In their communities, In their own lives, In the lives of children.
A Valuable, In-Demand Service
Since 1988, Young Rembrandts has been experiencing steady growth and continual success. We offer the premier instructional drawing program for three to 12 year-olds. Our art education methodology focuses on fostering children's overall brain development.
Current market trends show increased demand for after-school programs, and child-related services. Parents and teachers understand the value of enrichment and its positive impact on children's lives and academic performance. Our proven business system can be applied to any market territory with an expanding product line, and classes can be held at a variety of facilities, from schools to camps.
A Profitable Business and Rewarding Career
Being a Young Rembrandts franchise owner means you have the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss, working in a home-based setting. You'll enjoy corporate support in every aspect of your business. Best of all, you will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of young children, and your community.
Love what you do for a living! Build positive relationships in your community, teach children life-long skills, and enjoy personal freedom and financial rewards.
Young Rembrandts Offers You:
- Opportunity for strong financial returns
- Personal freedom & flexibility
- Exclusive territory
- Your own Young Rembrandts' web page
- Ongoing corporate support
- Home-based business opportunity and repeat business
Thorough Training Gives the Tools You Need for Success:
- Young Rembrandts' copyrighted drawing method
- Teacher support and training manual
- Detailed monthly lesson plans
- Successful sales and marketing strategies
- Instruction on setting up classes in schools, day-care centers, recreation centers, etc.
- Instruction on hiring, training, and scheduling your own instructors
- Administration and bookkeeping support
Young Rembrandts offers you a way to positively impact the lives of children through art, while enjoying the rewards of being your own boss.
"I left a successful corporate career to start my Young Rembrandts franchise - and I have never looked back! In fact, I am the envy of many friends and past coworkers; they say that they can tell I love what I do because I'm always bragging about my students!"
Laura Detwyler, Young Rembrandts Franchisee, Gold Coast, Chicago Illinois
You'll enjoy personal freedom in this rich and rewarding career.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.