The Grout Doctor Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the The Grout Doctor franchise business opportunity, The Grout Doctor franchises or The Grout Doctor franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2010 Franchise 500, The Grout Doctor® is the most experienced, most respected and most recognized brand in the business. The Grout Doctor® renews existing grout, tile and natural stone to its original beauty!
Why the Grout, Tile and Stone Care Business?
Healthy Future For Ceramic Tile Business
The growth potential for ceramic tile in the USA is still very high and can increase 3 to 7 times or more, leading the way for a very healthy future for all the participants of the ceramic tile industry!
In the USA, per capita consumption in 2008 was 6.9 square-feet, compared to mature markets such as Brazil, Italy and Spain which had 25.9, 35.6 and 102.3 square feet per capita!1
1Source: Floor Covering Weekly, 2009 Statistical Report
Three Huge Customer Benefits That Are Easy to Sell
- Save money by avoiding expensive and unnecessary remodeling
- Save time by minimizing unpleasant and time consuming maintenance
- Enjoy the original beauty of your grout, tile and stone in less than 24 hours
Why a Grout Doctor Franchise?
Most Experienced Franchise in the Industry
Founded in 1992, The Grout Doctor® is the longest established national franchise in the industry with an unmatched support system! Not only are we setting the standards for our industry, but The Grout Doctor® founder created it! An experienced, well established franchisor saves its franchisees time and money!
Consistently Highly Ranked by Industry Publications
No other company in the business has more rankings to date. Recent Grout Doctor rankings include:
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Annual FRANCHISE 500 for 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Entrepreneur Magazine's TOP 100 Low-Cost Franchise List for 2010
- Franchise Business Review's Top 50 Franchise Satisfaction Award for 2010
- G.I. Job Magazine's Military Friendly Franchise for 2010
Most Recognizable Brand in Fragmented Industry
The current composition of grout, tile and stone care services is a classic example of a truly fragmented industry. With typically low barriers to entry, no licensing requirements and no other reliable brand to turn to, consumers are weary and likely to experience poor results and dissatisfaction. Savvy customers are thrilled to find highly trained Grout Doctor specialists and a recognizable brand!
Most Comprehensive Support System in the Industry
The growth of The Grout Doctor® depends on the growth of our Franchisees! We take tremendous pride in providing an extensive franchise support system including:
- Proprietary Franchise Management Software
- Proprietary Grout Doctor Professional Product Line
- Proprietary Grout Doctor Consumer Products
- Other Product Discounts
- Online Advertising and Print Center
- Toll-Free Technical and Marketing Support
- Discounted Advertising Programs
- Personal Monthly Coaching and Support Calls
- Monthly Newsletters
- Quarterly Teleconferences
- Annual Conventions & Awards
- Extensive Intranet site
- Statistical Data
- Continuing Education
Compare These Additional Grout Doctor Benefits
- Declining royalty with a cap - Rewards success
- Multiple revenue streams - Create passive income
- No minimum inventory requirements
- Uncomplicated niche business / no accounts receivables
- Minimal overhead / home-based / employees optional
- Residential specialists / normal Monday-Friday schedule
- Optional commercial business - fantastic expansion potential
- Optional related services training and support
Flexible, Home-Based Family Friendly Business
These statistics show that the flexible schedule a Grout Doctor franchise provides has the potential to accommodate your family, fit into your lifestyle, and reach your desired level of work-life balance:
- 81% of all Grout Doctors are married
- 44% have families with children less than 18 years of age
- 33% have family members working in the business
- 23% of all Grout Doctors are husband and wife teams
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.