Taco Del Mar Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Taco Del Mar franchise business opportunity, Taco Del Mar franchises or Taco Del Mar franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Catch the Next Wave
Taco Del Mar is the fresh, fast and fun alternative to traditional Mexican food, serving mondo burritos and ripping fish tacos with a friendly, relaxed Baja style. Headquartered in Seattle, TDM has multiple locations throughout the West, Mid-west and Canada ... and we're opening new stores every week!
We feature large, hand-rolled burritos and fish tacos, made to order with the freshest, healthiest ingredients ... just the way you want them. Our service is fast, our people are enthusiastic, our store environments are inspired by beach culture and we're growing, growing, growing.
So grab your surfboard, let's head out and catch the next wave together. It's a real possibility when you hook up with one of America's hottest concepts, Taco Del Mar.
Taco Del Mar opened on June 8, 1992 on Pier 57 in Seattle's historic waterfront district. The inspiration for Taco Del Mar was the funky shoreline shacks that dotted the Southern California and Baja beaches, feeding big burritos and fish tacos to the hungry surfers and beach crowd. There was something about the food that was incredibly real, fresh, fast, flavorful and very filling.
Before long, a second Seattle store opened and, soon, word began to spread about a "mondo" style of tacos and burritos that were fresh, fast and filling. By the time the third store opened, TDM was well on its way to becoming a Northwest landmark. Today, this company that started with $22,000 in startup capital (from family and friends) is approaching $40 million in annual system-wide sales.
Our goal at Taco Del Mar is to be the best, most innovative quick-serve food company on the planet. If there's a part of the planet you'd like to bring this enlightenment to, we look forward to hearing from you.
We Work For You
Taco Del Mar knows that our success is entirely a matter of having succesful franchisees create great successes. We have built our organization in order to develop positive and profitable relationships with our franchisees.
We believe in you.
We will provide the following:
- A 100% protected territory for each franchise.
- Assistance with site selection, lease negotiation and new shop development.
- Twelve days of training at our training store, where you will learn basic operations, food preparation and service.
- A detailed inventory of all of the equipment necessary to operate a Taco Del Mar store, plus a list of suppliers.
- Assistance in developing the floor plan and layout for your store, including a list of all suppliers that you may use to construct your store.
- Periodic visits and updates to evaluate and assist with general operations, marketing and employee performance, ensuring compatibility with Taco Del Mar standards.
- We will provide you with all the equipment specifications and an approved list of equipment and contractors in your area.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.