Spherion Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Spherion franchise business opportunity, Spherion franchises or Spherion franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Spherion®, a leader in staffing and recruitment for nearly 60 years, is offering franchise and license opportunities in markets nationwide. With a network of more than 700 offices and annual revenues of $2 billion, the company has a strong brand name and presence that transcends the local marketplace. What's more, Spherion is ranked the fifth largest employer and fourth largest staffing company in the U.S.
A Recognized Leader
- Entrepreneur Magazine recognized Spherion as having the "Best Staffing Services Franchise Opportunity" for five years straight.
- Fortune Magazine has named Spherion one of America's Most Admired Companies for the sixth time.
A Pioneer in Innovative Recruitment and Workforce Management
- First to develop an on-site workforce management solution.
- First to use interactive voice response technology to prescreen job candidates.
- First to establish the staffing industry's only fully integrated, Web-based operating system.
What Does Spherion Offer You?
Spherion offers a competitive contract and two options towards becoming a business owner: a franchise program or a license program. As part of a proven Fortune 1000 network, all franchisees and licensees will be provided the ability to offer staffing services: full-time, part-time, temp-to-hire and direct hire in either our clerical or light industrial arena. This includes office professional, light industrial, on-site workforce management and call centers. Professional skills are available in certain markets. Our franchising program offers you:
- Dedicated & experienced field support team
- Protected territory in the clerical and light industrial arena
- Online training, assessment & career tools for your flexible employees
- Centralized recruiter tools & helpful resources
- Comprehensive pre- & post-opening training
- Extensive ongoing training programs
- In-depth mentoring & coaching programs
- Innovative products & delivery options
- Centralized sales & marketing tools
- Brochures - print & online
- Advertising - print & online
- Direct mail
- National sales & marketing campaigns
- Regional & annual meetings
- Opportunity to become elected by your peers to our Owner Advisory Council
- Technology & tools to run your business
As a Spherion franchisee/licensee, you'll have a dedicated field consultant assigned to your office to provide ongoing support. This industry expert works closely with you to assist you in the following areas:
- Developing sales strategies & assisting with delivery options
- Recruiting & training staff
- Creating business plans
- Providing updates on company programs & initiatives
- Sharing best practices across the Spherion network
"I have the independence of running my own business and the support to do it."
Beth DeLaney, OH
"The support I receive to run my business is great! The company really lives up to its obligation."
Ken Ballard, VT
"As part of a national corporation, everything is created for you, so you can focus on growing your business."
Diana Schafer, WI
"One key benefit I enjoy is the great support within the owner community."
Trent Cross, FL
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.