Seniors Helping Seniors
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Seniors Helping Seniors franchise business opportunity, Seniors Helping Seniors franchises or Seniors Helping Seniors franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Seniors Helping Seniors® provides valuable non-medical services for seniors by loving, caring, compassionate seniors who truly know what it means to be aging.
How many of your neighbors and friends are facing the challenges and concerns of caring for an aging parent - right now!?!
People 85+ are the fastest growing segment in the U.S. and over half of them need some level of personal care.
The U.S. Department of Labor predicts that very soon 54% of our work force will be involved in caring for an older person.
Seniors love being helped by other seniors who really understand them. We provide our Franchise Partners with this easy point of entry into one of the most prime, rapid growth, service industries in today's boomer market.
Seniors Helping Seniors® is positioned for exciting growth.
- All the members of our management team have many years of experience providing exactly the kind of service seniors and their families need.
- We know how to manage the operations of the Seniors Helping Seniors® business effectively and how to successfully build a strong franchise community.
We're looking for people who have the desire and the capability to earn $500,000+ a year and who are looking for both financial growth and personal satisfaction.
Seniors Helping Seniors® offers an exciting ground-floor opportunity in today's boomer market.
With our high-level of ongoing management and marketing support you will receive substantial rewards for your bottom line and for your heart.
Take the initiative. Complete the form below today to request a free copy of our Uniform Franchise Offering Circular.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.