Relax The Back Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Relax The Back franchise business opportunity, Relax The Back franchises or Relax The Back franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Proven Business Model. An Industry Ripe For Success.
For over 20 years, Relax The Back has been the nation's leading specialty retailer of ergonomic and comfort products. For entrepreneurs, that fact alone is exciting. But when you consider that we are the only franchised retail business of our kind within the US$70 billion health and wellness industry, that seals the deal.
The trends are clear. There are 76 million Baby Boomers searching for solutions to lead healthier lifestyles, and the need for our quality back and neck care products has never been greater.
Top Five Relax The Back Advantages
- High-demand, exclusive products in a rapidly expanding market
- A strong commitment to the quality of our franchises, not the quantity
- A sound financial business model
- Established niche business in a growing market
- Opportunity to feel good about the work you do by helping others lead healthier lives
Support Is The Backbone Of Our Franchise
When you become a Relax The Back franchisee, you join a time-tested support system. You're in business for yourself, but you're not alone. From robust start-up support and powerful marketing and advertising expertise to ongoing business consulting, we position all of our franchise owners for success.
More than half of our franchisees own multiple stores - a true testament to our solid business model and robust support system. It's time to take your next step to a healthier future. Relax The Back will take you there.
"I love this business! We got into it eleven years ago and have received great support and advice from both corporate staff and other franchisees on challenges ranging from personnel to accounting to advertising to you-name-it. Our clients love us and our demographic appeal is powerful!"
Fred Boyd, Franchise Owner
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.