Payless Car Rental Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Payless Car Rental franchise business opportunity, Payless Car Rental franchises or Payless Car Rental franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
You will be working for yourself, not by yourself.
As the premise to our core belief that the system can be successful only if our franchisees are successful first, Payless offers a wide array of outstanding benefits, partnerships, and personnel to assist in the operating of our business partners.
The incomparable benefits of belonging to the fastest growing recognized car rental brand in the world include:
- A developing strong international brand
- A focused Internet marketing program that propels your business with online visibility from Travelocity, Expedia, Sidestep, and Southwest Airlines
- Comprehensive franchise operations manuals covering every aspect of the business
- Car rental professionals that provide initial and ongoing training
- Experienced qualified staff providing ongoing advice for rate & inventory management and customer relationship management
- Experienced technical support for web-centric software applications
- Networking & communication using email newsletters and web-video conferencing
- Business guidance including monthly P&L analysis and recommendations, month by month budget with percentages, cash /cost control, business planning, forecasting, and fleet analysis and planning
- A 24-hour call center to provide customer support
- Preferred contracts with various Global Distribution Systems, including Sabre, Worldspan, Amadeus, and Galileo
- In the U.S.A. master vendor relationships with multiple automotive companies
- Marketing materials and support to help you solicit and brand Payless for your market
- In the U.S.A. preferred vendor relations with insurance and subrogation companies, including Williams & Stazzone Insurance Agency, Inc., and Subrogation Management Team (SMT)
- Discount pricing for various aspects of your business; yellow page placement, credit card processors, uniforms, signage, forms, supplies and promotional items.
Payless feels very strongly about the business issues below, hence they are worth repeating. By taking full advantage of these benefits it will give you the greatest chance of running a successful franchise.
Recognized Brand Name - One of the most challenging, labor-intensive, and financially consuming tasks of having a business is developing a brand. The amount of effort and dollars that you need to spend to build the brand locally is less than if you were to start a non-franchised business.
Comprehensive Ongoing Support - As a franchisee, you immediately receive ongoing support from the franchisor. The franchisor provides the marketing materials, operations manuals and training on managing the day-to-day operations. The franchisor wants to provide all the tools necessary to help you build a successful franchise because your success is their success.
Proven Business Model - When you become a franchisee, you receive the blueprints for running the business effectively. This means you will be able to grow the business faster than if you were starting a non-franchised business.
Expanding Enterprise adds Benefits - Franchising inherently leads to rapid growth as the franchisees provide the expansion capital through such items as royalty fees. As the organization expands, many benefits emerge for the franchisee. Benefits like recognition of product or service becomes greater, more dollars are spent on advertising which tends to increase sales, and the sheer size of the company brings global buying advantages which are passed on to the franchisees.
Success creates Value - There will come a day when the franchisee decides it is time to move on with a new life. One of the most important aspects of planning for the future is how you plan to withdraw from your business, whether it is by passing the reins on to someone else or retirement, your exit strategy can have as much impact on the after-tax settlement you end up with as the majority of your working life. The bottom line is the overall Return on Investment. Being a part of a franchise system will help prove and improve the value of your company.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.