Medical Staffing Consultants
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Medical Staffing Consultants franchise business opportunity, Medical Staffing Consultants franchises or Medical Staffing Consultants franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Medical Staffing Consultants, Inc. (MSC) specializes in helping individuals and companies start up medical staffing businesses. MSC provides on-site turn-key training programs and support services designed to help clients launch and build a successful medical staffing company. MSC provides assistance with insurance, licensure/registration as well as financing.
Our clients operate under their own business name and there are no franchise fees, territory restrictions or royalties because we are not a franchiser!
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Comprehensive start up programs for companies and individuals entering the market with no experience. MSC provides training in every aspect of the business, including marketing, recruitment of healthcare professionals, daily operations and personnel compliance.
- Forms, systems, training manuals, brochures, proprietary databases, everything you need to operate the business.
- We train you and launch your business in your marketplace.
- Unlimited support services.
MSC is associated with all known professional organizations in the personnel industry, i.e. American Staffing Association, National Association of Personnel Services, National Association of Computer Businesses, etc.
Why Should You Start A Medical Staffing Business?
The severe shortage of nurses and other healthcare professionals has created an unprecedented opportunity for entrepreneurs to capitalize on.
- Business analysts and the Department of Labor predict that medical staffing companies will continue to grow and that staff shortages will get worse for at least 15-20 years.
- The average age of nurses has increased 25% since the 1980's, from 36 years to 45 years and retiring nurses are not being replaced.
- Baby boomers are approaching old age and will place great stress on healthcare providers as they experience an increase in health problems associated with aging.
- Advances in healthcare technology are keeping people alive longer. This population requires more healthcare services than any other group in the general population.
- Healthcare facilities are relying more on medical staffing companies to recruit and provide staffing services because they are more successful in recruiting qualified nurses.
- More and more nurses and other medical staff are choosing to work as professional per diem employees because they can choose their facility, days, and shifts that they work..
- Contract nurses earn more money than staff nurses and aren't required to work overtime.
- Medical staffing is a highly profitable business with gross profit margins ranging from 22%-35% and operating margins from 10%-19%.
- Medical staffing is a recession proof industry! Even during downturns in the economy, facilities must have essential staff, nurses, pharmacists, technicians, etc.
Four Programs To Choose From
Each of these programs can be provided separately or in a customized package. Some clients choose to begin with one program and then branch into others at a later date.
Program 1 - Nursing Services for the Local Market
In this program the client is taught how to market nurses to local nursing homes, hospitals and other clients. Nurses are provided on a temporary basis, temporary to permanent basis and as permanent employees for a one time fee. Nursing is the largest part of the medical staffing business. It is recommended that if a client only wants one program, this is the one to start with.
Program 2 - International Nursing
Providing nurses from overseas to your local clients and ultimately to facilities around the county can be the most profitable part of the business. In this program the client is taught about immigration laws, nurse screening procedures, how to choose a competent immigration attorney and which nurse brokers to use around the world.
Program 3 - Allied Health and Administrative Medical Staff
In addition to nursing, the medical staffing industry consists of 50 other positions which facilities use medical staffing companies for. We can teach clients how to provide all of these positions.
Program 4 - Permanent Placement
In this program the client will learn how to run a successful permanent placement business as a sole recruiter or with an entire staff of recruiters. There is a market for permanent placement for all of the 50 positions in the medical staffing business.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.