Jan-Pro Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Jan-Pro franchise business opportunity, JanPro franchises or Jan Pro franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
If you're a seasoned management or sales executive, now is the time to let JAN-PRO help you make that dream a reality. At JAN-PRO, our success is built upon our commitment at every level of the company ... from strong management to customer service and operational support. We know how to make you successful.
An Executive's Business
The JAN-PRO Franchise System is structured around the Master Franchise Concept. This concept takes advantage of a decentralized structure where each Master Franchise Owner acts as the Regional Franchisor in their exclusive market.
Our Master Franchise Program is truly an Executive's Business. How does cleaning qualify as an executive's business? The answer is simple! Cleaning has little to do with JAN-PRO's proven Master Franchise Format for allowing seasoned management or sales/marketing executives to capitalize on the business of "franchise" cleaning.
The Master Franchise Owner and Staff operate their business during normal business hours from a professional office environment, while their Unit Franchisees provide the cleaning services to the customers during evening hours.
Part of the Masters' initial income stream will come from "unit" franchise sales for a combination of cash-flow and notes receivable. Their business will also generate revenue from the commercial cleaning contracts, serviced by their local "unit" franchisees. They will manage 100 percent of the cash-flow, collecting accounts receivable and dispersing payments to their unit franchisees at the end of each month.
Advantages To Joining The JAN-PRO Master Franchise Systems:
- Opportunities Available
- Profitable & Recurring Revenue Models
- Unique Opportunity For Multiple Revenue Streams and Profitability
- A Year-Round, Recession-Proof Demand For Services
- Years of Top Industry Leadership, Experience And Excellence
- Our Operational Excellence Is Essential To Core Competency
- Active Members Of The International Franchise Association (IFA)
- Limited and Restricted Territories Available
- International Franchise Expansion Plans Available
- Thousands of Satisfied Franchisees
Master Franchise Owner Responsibilities
The master regional office provides the unit franchisee with:
- Business volume (customer accounts), based on the franchise plan chosen, and the necessary start-up equipment and supplies
- Liability insurance and a janitorial bond Accounting services such as customer billing, credit and collections, through monthly payments for services rendered
- Assistance with customer relations and quality control on an ongoing basis
- A comprehensive training program that includes classroom and on-the-job training as well as continuous training and support
- Marketing assistance to help expand their customer base
JAN-PRO requires that master franchise owners meet the following three criteria:
- Possess executive and/or sales management experience
- Have liquid assets from $90,000 to $200,000, depending on financing and the size of the metropolitan area
- Reside in or be willing to move to an available metropolitan area
JAN-PRO Is Seeking Experienced Professionals
JAN-PRO is listed in the Entrepreneur Magazines 2006 Franchise 500 rankings:
- #15 Franchise overall
- #1 Fastest-Growing Franchise in industry category for two years in a row
- #4 Fastest Growing Franchise
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.