Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal franchise business opportunity, Ideal Image franchises or Ideal Image Hair Removal franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Removing Little Hairs Is Becoming Very "Big" Business!
In 2004, more than 14 million laser hair removal treatments were performed, generating over $3.5 billion. In 2009, the industry is expected to grow to over $5 billion in sales (Source: Worldwide Epilation Market Study).
Poised to take advantage of this fast-growing industry is Ideal Image Development Corporation (IIDC), a Florida based corporation that specializes in franchising centers across the U.S.
IIDC's Business Model is Simple and Innovative
Provide a luxurious but professional atmosphere for full body laser hair removal. The founders of Ideal Image®, Rick Mikles, Angela Mikles, and Joseph Acebal sought the advice of known experts in the field of laser procedures to develop and implement a successful business model for laser hair removal.
Launched 20 days after 9/11, the growth of Ideal Image® has repeatedly surpassed business expectations. Over the next two years, the original business model was refined and improved to create a successful franchise business. In February 2004, the first franchise opened in Sarasota, Florida with first year revenues exceeding $1 million.
In October 2004, Dean Akers was appointed the company's first CEO. Mr. Akers extensive business background created an accelerated vision for growth coupled with a passion for customer service. Over the past year, Mr. Akers has recruited a seasoned senior management team to help implement his business strategy, passion for customer service, and national growth aspirations.
"The Ideal Image® concept has grown beyond our wildest dreams," says co-founder Rick Mikles. Mr. Akers and his management team have taken Ideal Image Development Corporation from four centers in 2004 to over 87 centers expected to be open by year-end 2006. Centers are opening at a rate that makes Ideal Image one of the fastest growing laser hair removal companies in the U.S. Even more impressive has been the growth in revenue. In 2004, the company generated $8 million in revenue, while in 2005 revenue was approximately $51 million, a growth of over 600%. IIDC's goal is to have 180 locations nationally in key markets within three years and total franchise sales in the $250 million range. Further validation of IIDC's business strategy is supported by a $16 million investment from H.I.G. Capital and Orix Venture Finance LLC in May of 2006.
Private Pay - All cash - No Insurance
- Protected territories
- Nationally Recognized Brand
- 51 locations open as of July 2006
- Operating in over 40 markets (other markets available)
- Strategy for Success- cluster strategy based on demographics and media
- Continuous training and support, along with a field based operations team
- Proven Business Model with a seasoned leadership team
- The Technology- proprietary software program, Ideal Office and ichat®
- The Training- online ilearn platform, in house learning and development team, world class, state of the art training program
- Marketing Support- responsive in-house marketing team, supported by national alliance with PHD
- Vendor Alliances- exclusive Candela supplier, CIT Finance, Horizon, PHD, Collier's Int'l, Pierce Mattie
Due to our rapid expansion, IIDC is actively seeking individuals or groups that are passionate about their business, who embrace opportunity and who are not afraid to grow in this rapidly expanding industry. If you are interested in partnering with a growing, established company in an emerging industry, and have the personal and financial resources that this opportunity requires, please contact us!
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.