House of Bread Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the House of Bread franchise business opportunity, House of Bread franchises or House of Bread bakery franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Since 1996, House of Bread has been providing high quality, healthy and delicious baked goods to our customers daily. We have enjoyed a phenomenal response to our products and have greatly exceeded our initial sales projections.
House of Bread has found its niche primarily through heavy sampling, open production sites and the milling of wheat on-site; we have been utilizing these proven strategies for success.
House of Bread Franchising offers an opportunity to experience the pride and independence of owning your own business along with the benefits of a proven system and a strong support network. Changing times are encouraging people to own their own businesses and control their own destinies as they seek to be free from the pressures of the corporate world. House of Bread Franchising is a natural fit for those who aren't afraid of hard work, while ready for a rewarding and successful business environment.
House of Bread Franchising has planned for responsible, managed growth by building a network of intelligent, hard-working and honest franchisees who enjoy making great bread and offering quality services.
Training and Support
House of Bread Franchising promises to provide you with all the tools you will need to start your own House of Bread Bakery and will continue to support you after your store opens. We will provide technical assistance in the following areas:
- Bakery location selection with demographic requirements and recommendations
- Store layout
- Ability to secure a state-of-the-art point-of-sale information system specifically designed for House of Bread
- Equipment procurement sources, new and used
- Detailed equipment and supplies list
- Owner training at House of Bread and in your store
- Employee training materials and schedules
- Operational control systems including employee handling recommendations, register controls, product pricing guidelines and production trouble shooting techniques
- Use of the House of Bread accounting, billing and payroll systems
- Advertising and promotion formats
- Publicity suggestions
- Proven recipes and production schedules
- Wholesale strategies and systems
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.