Heits Building Services
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Heits Building Services franchise business opportunity, Heits Building Service franchises or Heits Building franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Heits Building Services was established in 2003 and started franchising in 2004. They presently have 75 units and project to open 50 new units in the next twelve months. Heits Building Services is a leader in commercial cleaning. Heits offers a truly customized cleaning program to meet the requirements of every client's facility, including Medical, Commercial, Multi-dwelling, Pharmaceutical, Corporate, Restaurant, Manufacturing, Retail, and Industrial. Heits offers a wide range of general and specialized cleaning and building services, including Office Cleaning, Floor Care, Snow Service, Janitorial Services, Painting, Landscaping, Construction Cleanup, Power Washing, Carpentry, Window Care, Wall Covering, and Drywall.
Heits Building Services ranks #41 fastest growing franchise for 2007, with franchise opportunities in the professional commercial cleaning industry for master and unit franchisee ownership, according to Franchise Times magazine's "Fast 55" list.
Why a Heits Building Services Franchise?
There are many benefits to operating a Heits Building Services franchise.
- Faster profits with our franchised system. We know what it takes for you to succeed because we have.
- Less frustration getting started. We have the experience and know how to make you successful.
- Avoid costly mistakes. We already made the mistakes so you can avoid them at our expense.
- Save money with a franchise. We provide uniforms, training and supplies at discounted rates and have agreements with suppliers to reduce your costs.
- Free market research and information sharing. Heits franchisees communicate ideas and solutions which can help you market your services.
- Advertising and marketing systems.
- Call center to enable your customers to contact you and generate additional revenue.
We have a track record that has been proven. Our system works well, and our franchisees are very successful. We found the keys to success and are willing to share them with you if you would like to take the next step to financial independence.
There has never been a better time than right now to own a recession resistant Heits Building Services cleaning franchise. Demand for commercial and residential cleaning services is at an all time high and continues to increase yearly, making our cleaning franchise a solid career move for you.
With overall demand for cleaning services growing dramatically over the last few years, it is now common for outsourced cleaning and janitorial services to grow too.
Heits offers you many benefits including:
- Working independently
- High growth industry
- Maximum Return on Investment
- Unlimited profit potential
- Product Technology
- Expanded services for your customers
With every new territory comes specific localization guidelines. Our Master Training Program involves start-up training, localization planning; advanced training and Owners will be required to attend educational and corporate training programs on an ongoing basis. Start-up training includes classroom sessions, video training, and advertising and promotion planning and support. A Master Heits Franchisee manages franchisees and does not clean.
Master Franchise Owners receive additional services that include:
- Sales and Marketing Campaigns
- Annual Conferences
- Monthly Communication
- On-Site Visitation
- Dedicated Support
- Regular Communications
- Computer and Video Training
- Monthly Newsletters
Every Master Heits Franchisee Entrepreneur receives our attentive support and has access to additional services that include:
- Sales and Marketing Systems
- Annual Conferences
- Open Communications
- On-Site Visitations
- Advanced Specialty Training
- Industry Certification
- Billing and Collections System
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.