Get In Shape For Women
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Get In Shape For Women franchise business opportunity, Get In Shape For Women franchises or Get In Shape For Women franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Personal Training is now affordable!
Get In Shape For Women is a brand new "small group" personal training concept not being done. One personal trainer works with a small group of 1-4 women, in a private upscale training studio for $19-$29/session. Each session consists of 30 minutes of strength training and 25 minutes of cardio.
After 50 franchises in Massachusetts, Get In Shape For Women is now expanding nationwide! Don't miss your chance to get in on the ground floor.
Why is the GISFW fitness model better?
Affordable franchise fee
- Small footprint (800-1200') keeps fixed costs down
- Only 2.5 employees needed
- Affordable personal training as little as $19/session
- Tremendous "women only" fitness market demand
- Scalable, ability to own multiple units
- Over 70% of franchisees own more than one unit
Why purchase a Get In Shape For Women Franchise?
Our President and Founder has been operating personal training studios for over 15 years. He has gone through the start up of over 75 studios, each and every time learning something new to improve the system. This experience has enabled him to develop a proprietary start up process saving the franchisee thousands in costs and hours of aggravation.
The Process of Opening and Growing your business!
Select a Franchise Territory
- Site Selection
- Lease Negotiation
- Studio Design
- Studio Build out
- Pre-Opening Marketing
- Franchise School
- Grand Opening Support
- Ongoing Support
- Web based software application
- Month end meetings
- Annual Conference
- Economies of Scale
- Multi-unit growth!
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.