Educational Outfitters Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Educational Outfitters franchise business opportunity, Educational Outfitters franchises or Educational Outfitters franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
A leading provider of high quality school uniforms, embroidery services, corporate wear and promotional products.
Every now and then, a new opportunity emerges... an opportunity with tremendous potential... an opportunity that puts you in the right place at the right time... an opportunity that is based on a solid business model that can allow you to secure your future. Educational Outfitters is just that opportunity.
Educational Outfitters is the very first franchise opportunity in the highly lucrative school uniform and school apparel field. Educational Outfitters is a solid core business with many other revenue streams such as embroidery, corporate wear, screen printing, and promotional products. An Educational Outfitters franchise is like buying two franchises in one: We also offer a Co-Brand called CustomLogo Outfitters which is helpful in obtaining corporate business.
The demand for school uniforms & apparel, embroidery and corporate wear is a huge, growing and largely untapped market. Although demand is increasing, there are few retail stores available to meet the need. With Educational Outfitters/CustomLogo Outfitters you can draw upon our experience, preferred pricing programs, support and systems to create a great business.
Some Important Points
- Large exclusive territories
- Great validation from current franchise owners
- Hands on franchisor with extensive training and support
- Unlimited potential
- Great niche business with repeat customer base
- Attractive retail hours
- Destination retailer -- location is not critical to success
- Products never go bad or out of style
- Community based business that offers a sense of fulfillment
- Numerous revenue streams
- Great clientele, fun & fulfilling business to operate
- Easy to find customer base & built in demand
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.