Cybertary Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Cybertary franchise business opportunity, Cybertary franchises or Cybertary franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Join the First and Only Virtual Assistant Franchise --
Own a Home-Based Business in an Exploding Industry
Cybertary is the first and only virtual assistant (VA) franchise in the United States and a recognized leader in the growing virtual assistance industry. Cybertary provides a wide array of administrative support services to businesses, entrepreneurs and executives. As we continue to expand, we're looking for motivated individuals to join us. If you enjoy developing and shaping professional success, and you possess management, business development, financial services, or sales and marketing experience, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you. As a Cybertary franchisee you'll also benefit from owning a business that provides you with numerous competitive advantages, including:
- A home-based business model - That keeps your overhead and operating costs down and enables you to experience the freedom and flexibility of working from home.
- A proven business system - You'll utilize our proven business system and draw on your existing skills, education, and experience.
- A trusted brand - Our widespread brand recognition and reputation for exceptional service fulfillment will help you stand out in a growing industry.
- Access to skilled administrative professionals - As a Cybertary franchise owner you won't perform the administrative duties yourself, instead you'll tap into a team of skilled Cybertary virtual assistants (VAs) who will help fulfil the client's needs. The Cybertary Network features a proprietary skills database and helps you outsource work to the most qualified individuals.
- Exceptional training, tools, and support for all franchisees, and a system for linking groups of VAs into powerful teams; synergistically supporting and guiding each other.
Capitalize on the Tremendous Demand for Outsourced Business Services
In the current climate, businesses are vying to remain competitive and facing staffing reductions and budget cutbacks. As a result many businesses are outsourcing various responsibilities to business services providers. Hiring a virtual assistant is convenient and saves small business owners money. Consider this:
- 75 percent of the 23 million small businesses in the U.S. do not have employees.
- Most entrepreneurs can use some help but do not want to pay for the benefits, insurance, overhead, and vacation time associated with hiring an employee.
Cybertary is well-positioned to cater to the growing demand for virtual assistant services. Our broad skill base, diverse team, and nimble structure mean that large businesses as well as small turn to Cybertary for a wide-range of administrative tasks. As a Cybertary franchise owner you'll be poised to capitalize on the need for trusted administrative support services.
You'll Tap into our Powerful Network
In almost all cases our franchisees work as "account managers" for their clients. This means that they find new clients and make sure the work is completed on time with high quality. But they don't actually perform the work the client needs. This is because Cybertary has a large database of talented professionals that franchisees are able to tap into to find the skill sets a client needs. Cybertary franchisees farm out bookkeeping to one of our bookkeepers, transcription work to one of our transcriptionists, or even graphic design to one of our graphic artists. Whatever projects the client requests, if it is service-based, Cybertary can handle it.
An Ideal Opportunity if You're Looking for Work/Life Balance
Valerie Dow and Tina Angell, two friends that had worked together at Hewlett-Packard, were looking for a change. They also craved more balance in their lives. Dow explained, "Tina and I had looked for a business for about two years. We knew we didn't want a business with a storefront and a business we would be tied to 7 days a week. With Cybertary, we can work remotely from our home offices. This allows us to prioritize and achieve work/life balance."
A Low-Overhead, Affordable Turnkey System
Cybertary is a turnkey, home-based business that features low overhead and is affordable to own. For your investment, you will receive:
- Comprehensive onsite training and ongoing support.
- Proprietary Intranet system to facilitate team collaboration, communication and client management.
- Personalized website and monthly branded newsletter sent to your distribution list.
- Access to a nationwide network of skilled Cybertaries who become part of your extended team.
- Extensive training and operations manuals, in addition to other books for your reference library.
- Prepared legal forms, documents and boilerplate text.
- Initial QuickBooks data file so your accounting system is ready to go.
- Sample business plans, marketing plans, and rate guidelines.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.