Collegiate Sports of America
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Collegiate Sports of America franchise business opportunity, Collegiate Sports of America franchises or Collegiate Sports of America franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Make Sports Your Business!
Are you tired of the corporate world?
Are you tired of company downsizings and layoffs?
Collegiate Sports of America, Inc. (CSA) has emerged as the nation's most respected name in the world of college recruiting. CSA links thousands of student-athletes with more than 2,000 colleges and universities and over 30,000 college coaches nationwide. CSA also publishes PrepStar Magazine, recognized as the leading college recruiting publication of its kind.
Since 1982 CSA has helped more than 45,000 student-athletes receive over One Billion Dollars in athletic scholarships and financial aid for college!
"I have finally found my niche! CSA has provided me a way to make an excellent income and I am able to do it in a business that I love. CSA is a great business if you love sports, enjoy helping young athletes live their dreams and want to control your own destiny!"
Chad Bell, CSA Franchisee, Tampa, FL
What you will get as a CSA Franchisee:
Own a Dynamic and Profitable Sports Franchise with the nation's leader in college recruiting
- Excellent Earning Potential with a Protected Territory
- Enjoy a Huge Market the grows and replenishes itself every year with new high school prospects
- Work from home or office with low start-up costs and very little overhead
- Professional Training and ongoing support from CSA
- Enjoy National Brand Recognition as a CSA-PrepStar franchise owner.
Who Benefits from CSA?
Not only will you own and manage a prosperous and exciting business, but many people will benefit from your services! CSA's market is comprised of the 7.4 million students that compete in high school and club team sports each year.
CSA's services are designed to help qualified student-athletes receive financial aid, grants, athletic scholarships, and other college opportunities. Plus, you will be helping thousands of college coaches nationwide who have come to rely on CSA and the services we provide for college recruiting. This is definitely a win-win business for everyone involved.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.