City Looks Salon Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the City Looks Salon franchise business opportunity, City Looks franchises or City Looks Salon franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
City Looks customers have come to expect the luxury of a high-end salon experience. Its stylists pride themselves on excellent customer service, knowledge of up-to-the-minute hair trends and exceptional haircutting, coloring and styling skills. Offering of a full array of salon and spa services in convenient strip-mall and open-air center locations, City Looks continues to successfully serve new and loyal customers.
One week of training on-site, one week at headquarters. Ongoing training available. Site selection, salon layout/design, management training, stylist recruiting, marketing/advertising assistance available.
About Regis Corporation
With over 13,500 worldwide locations - approximately 10,000 of these in North America - we're the beauty industry's global leader in beauty salons, hair restoration centers and cosmetology education.
We are an ideal partner with solid business opportunities in North America, and here's why:
- We have six distinct retail salon concepts, which allow us to appeal to the largest and most stable population segment - the middle market.
- Our salons are considered top tenants for both mall and open air centers, as well as excellent opportunities for franchising and employment.
- In a $170 billion industry worldwide, Regis Corporation holds two percent of the market. Our targeted growth objectives include 6 to10 percent revenue growth and high-single to low-double digit earnings expansion through same-store sales increases, new salon construction and acquisition.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.