Caleb's Lighthouse Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Caleb's Lighthouse franchise business opportunity, Caleb's Lighthouse franchises or Caleb's Lighthouse franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Caleb's Lighthouse makes shopping for beading needs a great experience at a great price - the Caleb's "Sea of Savings" - by offering a vast selection of both retail and wholesale beads, tools and jewelry making supplies. Caleb's serves everyone from the beading expert to newcomers who use our beads and Swarovski Crystal Beads to add jewelry to their collections, make jewelry as gifts, or create just the right dance costume.
Caleb's offers retail and wholesale pricing to our customers. Our retail is about 10% less than "wholesale" companies and we are consistently working with our many overseas suppliers to negotiate prices that will make the profit margin even better for our franchisees. For example, our watch faces begin at $4.55 retail and are wholesale to our franchisees for $1.75.
Each franchisee will establish wholesale accounts with their customers. Our corporate store in St. Peters, MO has over 450 wholesale accounts. Our wholesale is 20% Off retail for these watch faces to your customers that qualify for wholesale purchasing. Another example is our new line of hand-blown glass beads which retail for $7-$10 (still lower than competitors selling them at $15-$30). These beads are purchased by the franchisee at $1.50 allowing for a nice profit margin for your retail AND wholesale purchases in the store.
Our primary objective is to see that our franchisees succeed and make an excellent profit. We guarantee that our franchisees will have a much higher profit margin working with us and that prices for product cannot be found lower anywhere!
About Each Location
- Each Caleb's Lighthouse offers a free beginners class to all new customers plus the cost of materials.
- We educate our customers from their very first visit, we treat our customers like family and no one ever feels rushed or un-important. We treat every customer with the same respect regardless of the amount of their purchase.
- We have designed our inventory to have the greatest selection for any project.
- Our stores host Birthday parties featuring McDonald's birthday packages or pizza packages.
- Our stores host 'Girl's Night Out' champagne pajama parties, Beads for the Bride, Girl Scout parties, and classes for the novice to avid beader.
- Our stores have classes that vary in skill level and change every 2 to 3 months. We offer 12-20 different classes during this period of time.
- Our stores have the finest quality beads and findings including Swarovski crystal & Toho seed beads. We work directly with these companies in order to get the best possible price.
- Our company refuses to carry anything containing nickel, lead or anything that could potentially be hazardous.
In short, we guarantee quality products and service.
What We Offer Our Franchisees
We are anxious to share our positive experience both financially and as business owners with you. Below is a short outline of what we offer during our "Discovery Day":
Our Background and Success Story
- Relationship between you and us
- Franchise Business Model and Development
- Franchise Systems and Processes
- Training and Support Systems
- Marketing Programs
- Investment and Capitalization Requirements & Opportunities
- Explanation on Royalties and Any Other Fees
- A Discussion if This is the Right Opportunity for You
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.