Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Buffalo's Southwest Cafe franchise business opportunity, Buffalo's Cafe franchises or Buffalo's Southwest franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
See It ... Taste It ... Love It
Join one of America's premier chains of casual dining restaurants, Buffalo's Southwest Cafe - ranked in Nation's Restaurant News as one of the 50 Regional Powerhouse Chains!
For a customer, we believe, what gives our concept strength is the collaboration of a very appealing and affordable menu, unique restaurant ambiance and exciting curb appeal. Our value-priced menu features many southwest style appetizers and entrees, accompanied by a variety of other tasty favorites such as our world famous buffalo-style chicken wings, homemade dressings, award winning chili, bountiful salads, steaks, desserts and more.
For a franchisor, the entrepreneurial energy that is generated by strong daily involvement from our Founder, Executive Team and Franchise Business Partners, creates an exciting momentum for the entire system. Franchise Business Partners can easily get the ear of senior corporate management and other Buffalo's Southwest Café owners. In fact, on an annual basis, the corporate staff invites Franchise Business Partners and dozens of vendors to attend a two to three day business conference at which new products, services and ideas are shared.
We believe the relationships that develop from constant personal contact and involvement with our customers, owners, corporate team and vendor partners are the key ingredients to heightened brand awareness and loyalty - system strength and success!
What Sets Buffalo's Apart?
- Our Menu - Buffalo's Southwest Cafe lunch stampede and dinner menus are highlighted by our award-winning, world famous Buffalo-style chicken wings. Recently voted "Best Wings" in the 2005 Best of Atlanta annual contest. Other favorites, all prepared to order, include a variety of tasty appetizers, homemade soups, salads, wraps, fajitas, pastas, burgers and steaks. First rolled out in 2003 and on target to become annual events are the seasonal Sundance and Moon Dance menus. These special rollouts feature newly created menu items that have proven to be popular among our customers in test markets. Our permanent menus are full of items that our customers enjoy and come back time and time again just to -- TASTE!
- Training & Support - New Franchise Business Partners receive a two day Owner Orientation as they begin the required "Critical Path" to opening. General Managers and Managers receive five weeks of classroom and hands-on training at one of our corporate restaurants. Additionally, we offer a two day Bookkeeper training program. The extensive curriculum overseen by our Director of Training embraces the full spectrum of casual dining restaurant operations and administration, including food preparation, cost control, hiring, customer and employee relations, restaurant management.
- New Restaurant Opening Support - BFCI's training department assigns onsite representatives for one week pre-opening and one week post-opening to launch the restaurant, train employees and solidify operations.
- Grand Opening Assistance - Once a restaurant is established and ready to make its mark in the community, the Buffalo's Creative Ad Fund will help fund (on a reimbursement basis) a "Grand Opening" extravaganza. New restaurant grand openings are also supported at no additional cost to the owner via professional services from BFCI's retained Public Relations firm. Members of the local press are notified and invited to catch and share the "buzz" of the Buffalo's Southwest Cafe stampede... .
- Buffalo's Creative and Advertising Fund - As part of the franchise agreement each restaurant is required to pay 2%* of weekly gross sales into the Buffalo's Creative & Advertising Fund ("BCAF"). These funds are used to produce creative advertising materials and for national, regional and/or local advertising. All contributions and earnings of the BCAF are used exclusively to cover the costs of creating, maintaining, administering, and preparing advertising materials and activities. Corporate restaurants contribute equally to this fund.
- Restaurant Website - Each Buffalo's Southwest Cafe is provided with its own web site in which the contents of the corporate maintained template may easily be customized. Each web site is designed to collect customer data from the "Secret Order of Buffalo's" membership application, as well as from the customer comments section. The customer created database serves as a valuable communication and promotions tool for the restaurant.
- Menu Development - BFCI employs a fulltime Certified Corporate Executive Chef to facilitate ongoing menu research and development. The Buffalo's Creative Ad Fund supports the creative design, printing and marketing necessary to promote the Lunch Stampede, Sundance, Moon Dance, Kid's and, of course the Dinner menu.
- Specialty Retail Line - In 2004 Buffalo's Southwest Cafe introduced to its customers a retail assortment of proprietary steak and wing sauces, as well as a packaged "Buffalo's Chocolate Chip" cookie. This exciting introduction came after numerous customer requests for the products and after a painstaking R&D undertaking.
- Market Niche - Buffalo's Southwest Cafe has proven successful in attracting families, couples, singles, professionals and groups of all ages. As a value-priced, casual dining, neighborhood restaurant, Buffalo's offers a creative and innovative menu in a dining atmosphere that is sure to please all.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.