Assisting Hands Home Care
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Assisting Hands Home Care franchise business opportunity, Assisting Hands Senior Care franchises or Assisting Hands Senior Home Care franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
We offer non-medical home care and assistance
with the activities of daily living.
Our goal is to help people stay independent and
in their own homes for as long as possible.
To offer clients companionship, personal non-medical home and health support services, and to assist all people, primarily the elderly, in maintaining quality of life. We will not be intrusive, but assist clients by performing tasks in a spirit of charity and concern for their welfare. As we do these things, we will feel a sense of pride and accomplishment for the value we add to their lives.
All our caregivers have training and experience in providing in-home care. They are trained in CPR and are insured, bonded, and have successfully passed extensive background checks.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We conduct regular follow-up checks to ensure you are receiving the level of care you deserve. If we can improve your service, let us know!
Personal Services include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Assistance
- Bath and shower assistance
- Dressing and grooming
- Transferring to/from wheelchair
- Assistance with walking
- Accompany/take to doctor appointments
- Relief Care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
Assisting Hands is a trusted source for non-medical in-home care. Assisting Hands provides personalized assistance and care to seniors, the convalescing, disabled persons and others who need help with daily living activities, in the comfort of their own home. Assisting Hands provides a comprehensive array of services, on multiple levels, depending on the client's needs. Key strategies of this concept include:
- Flexibility - Services are offered hourly, daily or weekly, 365 days a year.
- Compatibility - Offering a wide array of services enables Assisting Hands to match their caregivers' strengths with their clients' needs.
Home health care is currently estimated to be a $55 Billion industry, and yet it is only approximately 3% franchised and 97% independent, as opposed to other industries that are often as much as 60% franchised. Home health care has enormous growth potential. A recent MSNBC article (accessed from MSNBC.com, November 2004) rated Home Care as number one on its list of "10 Hot Businesses to Start Now".
Here are some additional highlights of the Assisting Hands franchise:
- Comprehensive, two-phase training (Corporate and On-Site)
- On-going training and support
- Site selection assistance with office space
- Strong marketing support
- Strong referral business
- Regional development offered
Single and multiple units as well as master franchise territories are available.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.