Amato's Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Amato's franchise business opportunity, Amatos Italian restaurant franchises or Amato's Italian food franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Real Italian Food That Makes Life a Little Easier
With over a hundred different varieties of pizza, pasta, salads and sandwiches on our menu, Amato's is the perfect escape from a boring meal. "Real Italian" is the way we describe all the food on our menu, but it's also the name of our incredibly popular signature sandwich that has become a veritable Icon.
Created in 1903, Amato's "Real Italian" is today universally craved by countless customers from every age, sex, race and socioeconomic status. It's somewhat messy, surprisingly tangy and altogether different from any sandwich you've ever had.
Own Your Own Amato's!
At Amato's, we enjoy nothing more than introducing new customers to the 'Real-Italian' experience. That's why we're always looking for hard-working franchisees who share our passion for the product as well as our commitment to excellence.
Amato's Training & Support
In addition to our thorough 6-week training program, we'll help you get up and going with a full array of support materials and training, including:
- Site selection support
- The right to use Amato's trademarks and proven successful operating methods as outlined in our Operations Manual
- A full set of operation and training manuals and materials
- On-site training assistance
- The use of our established supply sources, including negotiated prices that could not likely be attained by an independent sandwich shop
- The benefit of our proprietary, trade secret formulas and recipes
Learn how you can qualify for an Amato's franchising opportunity today.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.